This Cultural training package is designed to be a dynamic, interactive exchange explaining the ways in which the Aboriginal Dreamtime shapes daily Aboriginal behavior, etiquettes and protocol within the workplace and the wider social environment.
Course content includes:
- The origins of the Dreamtime Creators and their Dreamtime Purpose
- The origins of the Dreamtime Spirits and why they remain in the homelands, waters and skies
- The role the Dreamtime Creators play in creating individual and collective Aboriginal identities
- How an understanding of the Dreamtime strengthens mutual respect and meaningful relationships between all people across the workplace.
Participants can expect to gain:
- An understanding of the skills required to enhance Indigenous Cultural inclusiveness in the workplace
- Increased knowledge of appropriate ways to supervise and mentor Aboriginal employees
- Increased understanding of Dreamtime and how it influences recruitment, training, communications, productiveness and performance
- Increased understanding of how the Dreamtime Creators omnipresence continues to influence daily Aboriginal rituals, belief systems and modern Aboriginal living.
This 1/2 day course is flexibly designed to be conducted either at 27 Cope St Redfern, or at your workplace or venue of choice. Additional, optional tour excursions “on country” are also available.